Do you still note down your measurement data on a notepad?
Do you or your colleagues still insert your measurement data manually?
Then we have a solution for you: The Smart-bis registration tool!
- Insert and save data from anywhere
- Always have several manuals present
- Data can be processed immediately into your system
- Receive push notifications on new information
- Keep your system up-to-date on the road
- Add images to a specific measurement
- A good overview
- Easy to use and user friendly
- Use your own client base
- Google Maps
Projects using the registration tool
We recently developed a mobile registration tool for our client HWL (Het Waterlaboratorium). HWL specializes in researching the quality of drinking water for several companies, such as Dunea one of the largest water supply company in the Netherlands. With the Smart-bis registration tool, their fieldworkers can simply insert measurement data and upload it to the their sampling manager system, LIMS. The registration tool provides the fieldworkers with an overview (Google Maps) of where they should be and what kind of measurements should be taken. This reduces the possibility of registering incorrect data and saves a significant amount of time.
For more information, please provide us with your contact details below and will get in touch with you as soon as possible.